RETRO Video Game Magazine, Issue 08 2015, Batman, Spiderman
- Product Name: RETRO Video Game Magazine, Issue 08 2015, Batman Issue
- New or Used: New
- One issue of RETRO #8
If you are looking for other gaming magazines &/or back issues, see our other Game Magazine Listings in our store.
COVERED IN THIS ISSUE::
POW! BOOM! ZAP! This supercharged edition of RETRO Videogame Magazine honors the Batman: Arkham franchise just in time for the release of Batman: Arkham Knight while also exploring the history of superhero videogames! From David L. Craddock's compelling look at the making of Arkham Asylum to Martin Goldberg's recount of the merging between comics and videogames and Daniel Kayser's interviews with Rocksteady's Dax Ginn and Gazillion's David Brevik, this issue is jam-packed with superlative content that any comic-loving gamer won't wanna miss!QUICK READS
- Rise From Your Grave - We shine the modder spotlight on Rose Colored Gaming.
- Arcade Archives – The secret history of Agent X.
- Batman Pinball – A look back at Batman's pinball adventures.
- Homebrew Heaven – Find out what's happening in the Homebrew scene.
- Schwag Bag – We feature some seriously super schwag.
- High 5 - Find out who we consider the worst heroes created for games.
- Global Gamer Japan – We unmask Tokusatsu to reveal its impact on gaming.
- Global Gamer U.K. – Here's what gamers in the U.K. are up to.
- Bat Gadgets – What if Batman used gaming gear?
- From the Desk of the Commissioner – Gaming gets in gear with advice from the Commish.
- Turtles Over Time – We examine the TMNT offerings and declare a winner.
- Batman: Arkham Knight – Ten reasons why you should be excited to play Arkham Knight.
- Greatest Console Videogames – Where POPEYE ranks on the list of greatest console games.
- The Reactor – What industry insiders think about less than stellar superhero games.
- Multiplayer Madness – A tale of two Marvel-ous brawlers.
- Not-So-Super-Shinobi – We nitpick this notable ninja's lack of licensing.
- Rearview Reflections – Discover why it's about time for racing game enthusiasts to subscribe to Nerd Block.
- Super Trivial – Guest writer Chris Baker highlights hilarious hiccups in superhero games.
- Retro Rarities – We fuel your burning desire for The Amazing Spider-Man: Web of Fire.
- Dungeon Hacks – Get a delightful (yet somewhat deadly) dose of David L. Craddock's new book.
- Essential Comics for Gamers – These must-have comics are worth collecting.
- Proving Grounds – Summer is upon us! What better time than now to dive into Pool of Radiance?
- Kohler's Collect-A-Thon – Mastering your collections on multiple machines.
- Origin Stories – From Spider-Man to the Smurfs, we explore the origin of superhero gaming.
- Celebrity RETRO – Troy Baker discusses his various roles in the Batman universe.
- Super Rad Raygun – Find out why this retro-inspired title has such meaningful mechanics.
- Experience Points – A comical look at what superheroes think about superhero games.
- Zap! Boom! Pow! - The origin story of the greatest team up of all-time - comics and videogames.
- Console Kryptonite – Why certain superheroes suffer from offensive offerings in interactive entertainment.
- Welcome to the Madhouse – Building the padded walls of Batman: Arkham Asylum.
- Pro-Vid-Guard-Argus – An inside look at the world's first superhero arcade game.
- David Brevik - From Diablo to DC and Marvel, find out how industry icon David Brevik feels about the media's obsession with superheroes, the evolution of superhero games, creating a killer community, and more!
- Dax Ginn – Rocksteady's marketing game producer provides insight into the evolution and impact of the Arkham franchise.
- Spider-Man (Atari 2600)
- Spider-Man and Venom: Maximum Carnage
- The Amazing Spider-Man (Game Boy)
- Spider-Man (PlayStation)
- Batman Returns (Lynx)
- Batman Forever (Saturn)
- Batman (NES)
- The Adventures of Batman & Robin (SNES)
- X-Men Legends
- X-Men Arcade
- Hulk: Ultimate Destruction
- Snake Rattle & Roll
Unless otherwise stated in the description above, stock photos are shown for reference.