1172 Discs - Professional Disc Repair - Scratch Removal Service
Professional Disc Repair Service for Video Games, CD & DVD
Retro Game Fan uses the best Disc Repair Machines available to remove scratches from your DVD movies, music CDs, Books-on-Disc, Video Game Discs, and more!
Send your scratched discs to us for repair!
Don't throw your damaged discs away! Send them to us for repair & we can resurface them for you with our superior scratch removal service.
We specialize in high-volume / bulk disc repairs for business customers, but also offer smaller repair quantities so our regular customers can take advantage of this great service too!
We can restore your valuable discs to "Like New" condition. The industrial machines we use are not just a cleaner or buffer, but are the highest quality industrial-grade disc resurfacing machines available!
Most scratched discs can be repaired with this service. Please see our Disc Repair Details page for full details.
Instructions to purchase disc repair service:
1. Order and pay for the repair service
- Cost is $1242.32 for 1172 disc repairs. (Only $1.06 per disc)
- Note this listing is for 1172 disc repairs. See our other store listings for larger repair quantities you may need (at a lower cost-per-disc).
- Double sided discs count as 2 repairs since we fix scratches on both sides.
3. We repair your discs & mail them back!
Note: You pay to ship the discs to us, but we pay for return shipping!
We repair the following types of disc media:
- Sony PlayStation 1 (PS1)
- Sony PlayStation 2 (PS2)
- Sony PlayStation 3* (PS3 Blu-ray)
- Sony PlayStation 4* (PS4 Blu-ray)
- Microsoft Xbox
- Microsoft Xbox 360 (Fix circle / ring / round scratches!)
- Microsoft Xbox One* (Blu-ray)
- Nintendo GameCube
- Nintendo Wii
- Nintendo Wii U* (Blu-ray)
- Sega CD
- Sega Saturn
- Sega Dreamcast
- TurboGrafx-16 CD & Turbo Duo CD
- Philips CD-i
- Atari Jaguar CD
- SNK Neo-Geo CD
- PC DVD-ROM (Games & Software)
- PC CD-ROM (Games & Software)
- DVD discs (DVD-R, DVD-RW etc.)
- Blu-ray* discs (Movies, Games, BD-R, BD-RE, etc.)
- HD-DVD discs (Movies, HD DVD-R, HD DVD-RW, etc.)
- Audio CD (Music CD, Audiobooks / Audio Books, Books-on-Disc, CD-R, CD-RW etc.)
- Dual / Double sided DVD discs (Counts as 2 repairs since we fix both sides)
Note: We resurface virtually any disc format imaginable (Video Game discs, CD, DVD, Blu-ray, PC, etc.). Feel free to mix and match any disc type on any order you place with us.
*Blu-ray based media is the most difficult disc type to resurface. They are built with a much thinner layer covering the data layer on the read-side of the disc. They also contain a hard-coating finish that is much more difficult to scratch than a DVD disc. Unfortunately, the construct of Blu-ray based media makes anything beyond light to medium scratches impractical to repair. Deep scratches on Blu-ray based media cannot be removed by any disc repair service.
Important: While our machines do produce exceptional results, they cannot perform miracles. While we can repair most discs, there are obviously limitations to any repair process. For full details about the repair process, types of disc damage, what can/cannot be repaired, etc. please reference the following pages prior to ordering:Repair Process Details
Types of Disc Damage
If you have any questions or need any help regarding our disc repair service, please do not hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to assist!
All names, logos and images are trademarks of their respective owners.
Content may not be distributed, reproduced or used without prior written permission.
Copyright © Retro Game Fan. All Rights Reserved.