FREE* Professional Disc Repair Offer Details
Registered customers enjoy FREE* Professional Disc Repair -for the life of the disc- on any disc purchased over $10 from Retro Game Fan!
Scratched a qualifying disc you've bought from us? No problem! Send it to us and we will fix your scratched disc.
Offer Details:* Customer must pay shipping of qualifying disc both ways (to us and from us). The actual Disc Repair Service is free for the customer.
- Qualifying Disc: A "qualifying disc" is one which was purchased by you from RetroGameFan.com. Disc purchase price must be $10 or more before any applicable tax, shipping, or other fees are added. You must also meet all criteria on this "Offer Details" page.
- You must be a registered customer with a Retro Game Fan Account prior to purchase. Registered customers will receive emails from us, from time to time, which may contain discount codes, advertisements, retro news and/or other content.
- You must remain a registered customer to take advantage of the offer.
- Save a copy of your email order which will contain info such as the order number, name of disc purchased, purchase price, date, etc. A good idea is to print out a copy of your order and place it in the case with your disc.
- If your disc becomes scratched and you would like to have it resurfaced under this offer, you must first contact us (below) and mail the disc to us at your cost. You must also pay return shipping to Retro Game Fan at a cost of $2.75, or the actual cost to us for shipping your disc back to you, whichever is greater. We will send you an invoice for the cost of the return shipping.
- You may take advantage of this offer a maximum of 2 times per year for the disc on your invoice. If you have bought multiple qualifying discs from Retro Game Fan, each of those discs can be resurfaced a maximum of 2 times per year as well. Total maximum disc repairs under this offer is limited to 10 per year.
- Note that discs cannot be endlessly resurfaced. There is a finite number of times they can be repaired depending on the severity of scratches and how deep any resurfacing job needs to be performed. That said, discs can be repaired anywhere between 5 and 25 times before they are exhausted. So it’s best to only resurface when needed.
- We will resurface your qualifying disc under the terms of these "Offer Details" unless you no longer possess the disc, the disc has met the end of its useful life (i.e. broken, beyond repair, exhausted all resurfacing cycles, etc.) or, the offer has been discontinued or modified by Retro Game Fan.
- If your disc is received by us and is beyond repair, Retro Game Fan is not liable to replace or compensate you in any way for your damaged disc. If you wish to have the disc returned to you, you would need to pay the return shipping fee as indicated above.
- This offer will be revoked for anyone that abuses the program.
- Retro Game Fan retains the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time without prior written notice.
If your qualifying disc has been scratched and would like to take advantage of the Free* Professional Disc Repair Offer, follow the instructions below.
Fill in the form at the bottom of this page with the following information:
Name: Enter your name as it appears on your original invoice when you purchased a qualifying disc. (A qualifying disc is one that meets the criteria as described in “Offer Details”).
Email: Enter your Email address we can contact you at.
Phone Number: Enter your phone number (optional).
Message: In the "Message" field, enter all of the following information:
I would like to take advantage of the “Free* Professional Disc Repair Offer”, below is my info for my qualifying disc that I previously purchased from Retro Game Fan:
My invoice #:
My date of Purchase:
Price of my disc when purchased:
My current address:
Please invoice me for the cost of return shipping as detailed in the "Offer Details". I will wait for your reply and invoice prior to shipping my disc to you.
After you submit the form with all required info, wait for us to contact you and we will provide you instructions on where to mail your disc for repair. We will also invoice you for the return shipping. When you mail us your disc, include a copy of your email reply from us so we know it is your disc when we receive it. If you have any questions, please ask. We're here to help!